Recipes: Chilly kabuli chana
Yes, as a tittle goes this is an Indo-chinese alloy gravy. Imagine a prime chana masala, replacing unchanging gravy bottom by chinese salsas and an hold of tofu pieces… The outcome was awesome. My father luved to have it with roti, a gravy was rather dry sort and melted in a mouth. Is an clear try for roti luvers.
- 4 tbspn oil
- 1 tsp dry churned herbs
- 2 tbspn garlic slices
- 1 tbspn finely chopped ginger pieces
- 1/4 crater of finely chopped open onion bulbs
- 1/4 crater of kabuli chana (soaked overnight, vigour cooked)
- 2 tbspn chopped tomatoes sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 1/4 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to adjust
- 1/2 crater finely chopped open onion greens
- 1/2 crater tofu pieces, shoal boiled and kept aside
In a kadaai, feverishness oil and supplement dejected spices
This is followed by adding garlic and ginger. Saute compartment garlic turns brown
Now supplement in onion bulbs.
Also supplement baked kabuli chana along with chana H2O (If any)
This is followed by adding all sorts of salsas and spices
Check for seasoning, if undiluted supplement open onion green partial and switch off a flame. Just prior to portion toss in semi-fried tofu pieces.
Serve prohibited with any roti.
Happy review Chilly kabuli chana recipes, and suffer food and splash design strange here: Tasty food recipes