Recipes: Bhomma dosa/ Tiny dosa roundels – (FUN FOOD -1)
This Bhomma dosa/ Tiny dosa roundels – (FUN FOOD -1) healthy food and healthy recipes. Here food recipe is delicious, we hope you will enjoy this Bhomma dosa/ Tiny dosa roundels – (FUN FOOD -1) on food healthy recipe blog.
The only requirement for the dosa here, is that batter is expected to be slightly thicker consistency so that desirable shape is met. I often make them with idly batter. Making this is very simple too, with more practise and patience you can try out various shapes, and at the sametime try many toppings, most of which may be healthy too. So let us take an quick glance…..
- You can change the filling, replacing any vegetable like mushroom/paneer/dry fruits/fresh fruits/nuts etc.
- You can also sandwich one dosa into another with a bit of grated cheese on middle to satisfy cheesy demand of your kids.
- This savoury version can be served with tomato sauce/green chutney/mayo
- This way you can also try different shapes like clouds, sun, pokeman etc, depending upon ur kid’s preference
- Some yummy goodies like tutti-fruitty, jujube, orange candy can also be used for decoration, more colourful they look more appetizing look for kids
- Best served with chocolate sauce/Nutella
- You can also prepare Malpua on tawa, drizzling more oil than it would take for mini dosa, follow garnish and soak in hot sugar syrup n serve.
Happy read Bhomma dosa/ Tiny dosa roundels – (FUN FOOD -1) recipes, and enjoy food and drink picture original here: Tasty food recipes