Healthy: LASAGNA SANDWICHES, No Bake Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies
This LASAGNA SANDWICHES, No Bake Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies healthy food and healthy recipes. Here food recipe is delicious, we hope you will enjoy this LASAGNA SANDWICHES, No Bake Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies on food healthy recipe blog.
Tomorrow is Mother’s Day and I am going to be with family and won’t be cooking. So here is a recipe for Lasagna Sandwiches. They seem like a little bit of work to make but would be totally worth it. There is also a recipe for No Bake Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies that I plan to make.
6 sub rolls or bolillo rolls
6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, divided
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 pound ground beef
1 small onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1/2 to 1 cup jarred marinara
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice off the tops of the sub rolls. Then scoop out the bread from the inside. Stir together butter, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Spread each side of each sliced roll with butter mixture. Broil until browned and crispy.
3. Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. About halfway through cooking, add onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste. When beef is cooked through, add garlic and cook and stir 30 seconds. Stir in diced tomatoes and as much marinara sauce as you need to moisten the mixture (don’t make it too wet).
4. Spoon some of the ground beef mixture into each roll.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste, and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Spoon over the meat mixture in each roll.
6. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese over top of each roll. Top with the bread top. Wrap each sandwich in foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
No Bake Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies
Adapted from cooks.com
3 cups quick cooking oats
1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
3/4 cup oat bran
3/4 cup dried blueberries (or raisins)
1 1/3 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk (I used rice milk, if you haven’t tried it, you should, it’s AMAZING)
1 stick butter, cut into pieces
1 tsp. vanilla
Mix together first five ingredients. Cook sugar, milk and butter over medium heat, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Add the vanilla. Pour over all other ingredients and stir until well mixed. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper to cool.
Happy read LASAGNA SANDWICHES, No Bake Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies recipes, and enjoy food and drink picture original here: Amy’s WFD Blog!