This Sweet Potato Casserole, Feta Artichoke Dip, Key Lime Trifle, Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars full of health food and full of health recipes. Here food recipe is delicious, we goal we will suffer this Sweet Potato Casserole, Feta Artichoke Dip, Key Lime Trifle, Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars on food full of health recipe blog.
Tomorrow is Christmas! Here is what I’m bringing this year:
Sweet Potato Casserole
Amy – amylz
Southern Living Makes 6 to 8 servings
4 1/2 pounds honeyed potatoes
1 crater sugar
1/4 crater milk
1/2 crater butter, softened
2 vast eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups cornflakes cereal, crushed
1/4 crater chopped pecans
1 tablespoon brownish-red sugar
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 1/2 cups tiny marshmallows
Bake honeyed potatoes at 400 for about 1 hour or until tender. Let cold to touch; flay and crush honeyed potatoes. Beat crushed honeyed potatoes, sugar, and subsequent 5 reduction at middle speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Spoon potato reduction in to a greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Combine cornflakes cereal and subsequent 3 reduction in a tiny bowl. Sprinkle diagonally over stew in rows 2 inches apart. Bake at 350 for thirty minutes. Remove from oven; let mount 10 minutes. Sprinkle swap rows with marshmallows; bake 10 one more minutes. Let mount 10 mins prior to serving.
Feta Artichoke Dip
Yields: eighteen servings
1 (13.75 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta
1 crater mayonnaise
1/2 crater shredded Parmesan cheese
2 ounces pimientos, emptied and diced
3 cloves garlic, diced
1 tomato, chopped
3 immature onions, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly douse 9×9 in. baking dish.
2. Combine the artichoke hearts, feta, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, pimientos, and garlic in a bowl; brew thoroughly. Spoon in to rebuilt baking dish.
3. Bake in preheated oven until tip is easily brown, twenty to twenty-five minutes. Remove and ornament with tomatoes and immature onions.
Notes: I’m rating this 5 stars IF we revoke the volume of mayo by half. we rinsed the artichoke hearts & the pimintoes alone underneath cold H2O to get absolved of any one more salt. You should have certain they’re emptied good so the drop isn’t watery. we replaced 1 tsp garlic powder for the diced garlic. Finally we didn’t worry with the chopped tomatoes & scallion garnish, nonetheless I’m certain it would have total a little good color. The categorical indicate yet is which we doubled the recipe (using a sum of usually 1 crater mayo when doubling it) & it was a outrageous success at a celebration we attended final night. People told me it was tantalizing & we even was asked for the recipe. we asked the hostess, after we told her the tip part was feta) either she suspicion it competence be improved with a garlic & herb feta or a chopped tomatoes & basil flavored one. She pronounced it was undiluted the approach it was.
Key Lime Trifle
1 box white/yellow cake mix
1/4 crater orange juice
1 box vanilla pudding brew (and divert to have it)
1 vast enclosure churned cream
1/4 crater orange juice
1Tbsp orange juice
green food coloring
1 1/2 crater powered sugar
Lime slices for garnish
Mix together the cake according to directions, substituting a little H2O for orange juice. Bake according to package. For the GREEN topping, brew together the pudding brew according to directions, adding 1/4 crater orange juice, immature food coloring (to get the tone we like) and powered sugar. Mix together well, and set aside. Add 1Tbsp orange remove to the cold whip, and a little orange liking if you’d like. Mix together well. When the cake is done, let it cold completely, and cut in to 1inch squares. Layer in a bagatelle dish–cake, commanding 1, commanding 2, cake, repeating until out of everything. Garnish with orange slices.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Yield: sixteen cookie bars
2 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
1 crater light brownish-red sugar
½ crater granulated sugar
1 egg yolk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chips
10 ounces caramel sweets squares, unwrapped
3 tablespoons complicated cream
Fleur de sel (or other sea salt), for trace over caramel and bars
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch block pan; set aside.
2. In a middle bowl, drive together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer, brew together the melted butter and sugars on middle speed until combined. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla remove and brew until smooth. Slowly supplement the dry reduction and brew on low, only until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. In a middle microwave-safe bowl, mix the caramels and complicated cream. Microwave on tall until the caramels have been melted, stirring each twenty seconds. This will take about 2 minutes.
5. Press half of the cookie mix in to the rebuilt pan, smoothing the tip with a spatula. Pour the prohibited caramel over the mix cookie mix and widespread in to an even layer, withdrawal a little dull space around the edges. Sprinkle the caramel with the sea salt. Drop the superfluous cookie mix in spoonfuls over the caramel and kindly widespread the mix with a spatula until the caramel is covered. Sprinkle the bars with one more sea salt.
6. Bake the cookie bars for thirty minutes, or until the tip of the bars have been light golden brownish-red and the edges begin to lift divided from the pan. Cool the bars on a handle shelve to room temperature, afterwards cool for about thirty mins to concede the caramel covering to set. Cut in to squares and serve. Store leftovers in an indisputable enclosure at room temperature.
(Recipe blending from Two Peas and Their Pod)
Happy read Sweet Potato Casserole, Feta Artichoke Dip, Key Lime Trifle, Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars recipes, and suffer food and splash picture strange here: Amy’s WFD Blog!