Food: Chinese Food: Chicken Noodle Soup
Chinese Food : Chicken Noodle Soup
Chinese Food Recipes Ingredients :
- 2-3 oz fine egg noodle boiling salted water
- 2-3 oz cooked white chicken meat
- 11/2 oz canned bamboo shoots
- 1 dessertspoon shredded ¡®hot’ Chinese cabbage
- 11/2 pints chicken stock or 1 chicken bouillon cube and water
- Pinch salt
- Pinch Ve-Tsin
Chinese Food Recipes Instructions :
1. Drop the noodle into very slightly salted boiling water and leave to cook for 6-8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut the chicken and bamboo shoos into strips. Place them ready with the Chinese cabbage.
3. Bring the stock to the boil. Drain the noodle, rinse them and drain them again. Add them to the stock, together with the chicken, bamboo shoots and cabbage. Boil up for 2-3minutes.
Season lightly with salt and Ve-Tsin, remembering that the stock, noodle and cabbage already have salt in them.
Happy read Chinese Food: Chicken Noodle Soup recipes, and enjoy food and drink picture original here: CHINESE FOOD RECIPES